Im watching MasterChef as well. Decent start to it.
MasterChef(Fox) Tues 9 pm- I'm going to watch anything with Gordon Ramsay in it. Premiered last week, has like a American Idol type of set up. I won't be as into as I am with Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares with Ramsay, but I'll probably get addicted to it like them.
Louie(FX) Tues 1130 pm - I wasn't too interested in this after watching the commercials, Stewart had him on the Daily Show and they sold me on it. Been watching it ever since, crude humor = my favorite.
If You Really Knew Me(MTV) 11 pm - Really powerful stuff in these Highschools they go to, the students really open up and it can be a tear-jerker.
Any new shows for you guys? Or is anyone watching these? Figured Stripes might be watching MasterChef.
Im watching MasterChef as well. Decent start to it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
August 20th IFC starts a new Kids In The Hall series. It's the same cast as the first series and looks really good. I've been watching old Monte Python's and reruns of Freaks And Geeks. Hung on HBO is great as well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
All of what Lung said, plus The Glades that comes on A&E is like a homicide drama version of House set in Florida. The dialogue written for it is hilarious.
Me and the wife both have really latched on to Rossoli and Isles as well, crime drama set in Boston with Angie Harmon (grrr) and it's well written as well. Comes on TNT.
Neighbors From Hell is hilarious as well...we haven't missed an episode of it yet. From the writers of Family Guy, but on TBS. Has voice talents from folks like Will Sasso (Mad TV), Molly Shannon (SNL), Patton Oswalt, Steve Coogan, etc...very funny stuff.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
If Gordon Ramsey is on it - I'm watching it.
Same for anything with Alton Brown.
As for anything new I like to catch, I like Cupcake Wars and DC Cupcakes, and Hoarders, Intervention, and Obsessed.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The Whitest Kids U' Know on IFC is hilarious. Comes on Friday nights. Good stuff. The first one's too ****ed funny.
YouTube- ‪WKUK - Season 4 - Hunting Housecats‬‎
YouTube- ‪WKUK - Season 4 - History Network‬‎
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
After watching the entire series of Lost on Netflix about 3 months ago, my wife and I have now began watching The Office. I know, we are behind the craze, but we love it. I have determined that the best way to watch shows anymore is to wait about 4 or 5 seasons in and then just cram a bunch of them in at your own time and pace via DVDs or Netflix.
I mentioned this in the OT board a couple of months ago, but if you haven't seen it and can Netflix it--I hightly suggest watching the show "Archer", esp for Adult Swim fans. Some of the funniest stuff I've seen on TV as of late.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I did start watching Pawn Stars after I seen some members talk about it on here, then it started to get on my nerves, well those in it did. Bigger fan of American Pickers now that Pawn Stars.
Bookmarks